10′ x 10′ Vending Area
PLEASE READ BEFORE PAYING FOR YOUR SPACE
- These spaces are first come first serve. We only have 20 spaces available. The waiting list is currently over 300 vendors. We are going to close vending on Monday June 7, 2021 at 11:11pm PDT. Do not share this link with any other vendors. Only approved vendors will be getting this offer. If anyone that is not approved to vend and just pays will not get a refund and will not be allowed on the property.
- There are to be no sales of drug or medicine paraphernalia or substances, fireworks, firearms, etc. This includes cannabis, alcohol, and indigenous medicines. This is a 100% plant-based, health, and wellness event. Selling or displaying merchandise containing animal products of any kind is not allowed.
If you have any questions before purchasing your booth, please email us. Thank you for your understanding! [email protected]
- 10’x10’ tents, tables, and chairs must be provided by the vendor. We will not be renting at this event.
- Tents MUST BE staked to the ground, weighted, and secured.
- Exhibitor tents MUST BE ( California Registered Inherently Flame Retardant F-572.01.) Tent MUST display a fire retardant label and clearly visible for fire and safety inspections.
- If you are observed with merchandise containing animal products or illicit substances you will be asked to remove these items from your display. You may also be asked to leave if you choose not to.
- Check-in and load-in is 6:00 am June 19th - vendors must be ready and open for business by 10:00 am.
- Gates are 10:00 am and vending is over at 8:00 pm. Vendors must tear down and be packed up and off the property by 10:00 pm.
- This vendor fee includes up to two persons only to run your vendor space. If you need additional persons, an additional general admission ticket needs to be purchased for each additional person. Keep in mind that we are at 90% sold out.
More specific ADDRESS, BOOTH LOCATIONS, LOAD IN, and TEAR DOWN instructions will be provided a week prior the event.Fees
One (1) parking pass is included with the vendor fee. Vendors are to park one vehicle only and the vehicle needs to fit in an average parking space, with no trailers or campers. Parking spaces are very limited. No exceptions, We just have very limited parking space…
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds unless the event is canceled.