10′ x 10′ Vending Area
Please note that sections are being filled starting with the most high traffic booth locations, so the sooner you reserve your spot, the more favorable it will be within that section.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PAYING FOR YOUR SPACE
- There is to be no sales of drug or medicine paraphernalia or substances, fireworks, firearms etc. This includes cannabis and alcohol. This is an 100% plant based, health and wellness festival. Selling or displaying merchandise containing animal products of any kind is not allowed.
If you have any questions before purchasing your booth, please email us. Thank you for your understanding!
- Rentals for a 10’x10’ tent, 6ft x 3ft table and (2) chairs, and electricity are available at an additional fee for your exhibitor booth space to exhibit at the event. You MUST have a tent at your booth.
- Unless rented and reserved in the above field, exhibitors are required to bring their own 10’x10’ tent, tables and chairs. Any and all displays, table cloths and signage is the responsibility of the vendor.
- Tents MUST BE staked to the ground, weighted and secured.
- Exhibitor tents MUST BE ( California Registered Inherently Flame Retardant F-572.01.) Tent MUST display a fire retardant label and clearly visible for fire and safety inspections. If your tent does not meet these requirements, you can rent one from the order form above.
2019 MAP (2020 map will be similar)
- There are no refunds after the Deadline.
- If you are observed with merchandise containing animal products or illicit substances you will be asked to remove these items from your display. You may also be asked to leave.
Contracts will be made available after the deadline.
Specific BOOTH LOCATIONS, LOAD IN and TEAR DOWN information will be provided two weeks before the event.
Set up is the day before the event. Security is provided overnight but we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Day of the event, you are free to stay open past dark, but please be sure to order electricity and bring lights. It is recommended for those in section D to remain open since this will be the most active area after dark, for our movie festival. Otherwise, you may tear down at dusk.
CANCELLATION POLICY: 75% of full payment will be returned up to 60 days before the event. 50% of full payment will be returned 30-60 days before the event. After 30 days before the event there are no refunds. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
This is a ‘Rain or Shine’ event. However, in the event of cancellation due to an unforeseen circumstance, natural disaster or ‘act of god’, contracts are non-refundable.