10′ x 10′ Vending Area - Includes Camping space behind your booth if needed
Please note that sections are being filled starting with the highest traffic booth locations,
so the sooner you reserve your spot, the more favorable it will be within that section.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PAYING FOR YOUR SPACE
- There are to be no sales of drug or medicine paraphernalia or substances, fireworks, firearms, etc. This includes cannabis and alcohol. This is a 100% plant-based, health, and wellness festival. Selling or displaying merchandise containing animal products of any kind is not allowed.
- If you have any questions before purchasing your booth, please email us. Thank you for your understanding
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-996-8032
- All tents must be supplied by exhibitor- There will be no tent, table or chair rentals.
- Tents MUST BE staked to the ground, weighted and secured.
- Exhibitor tents MUST BE (California Registered Inherently Flame Retardant F-572.01.) Tent MUST display a fire-retardant label and clearly visible for fire and safety inspections.
- 2 general admission tickets apply with our exhibitor booking. If you need more than 2 tickets, please purchase the website.
- Hours for exhibiting 10am-10pm
- Parking pass is availing as an add on for this event for $75.
- There are no refunds after the Deadline.
- If you are observed with merchandise containing animal products or illicit substances, you will be asked to remove these items from your display. You may also be asked to leave.
- Contracts will be made available after the deadline.
- Specific BOOTH LOCATIONS, LOAD IN and TEAR DOWN information will be provided two weeks before the event.
- Set up is the day before the event. Security is provided overnight but we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Day of the event, you are free to stay open past dark, but please be sure to order electricity and bring lighting. Otherwise, you may tear down at dusk.
CANCELLATION POLICY: 50% of full payment will be returned up to 75 days before
the event. 30% of full payment will be returned 30-60 days before the event. After 30
days before the event there are no refunds. All cancellations must be submitted in
Our June 21-23th, 2042 event is a ‘Rain or Shine’ event. In the event of cancellation due to an unforeseen circumstance, natural disaster, or ‘act of god’, your fee is fully refundable or transferable to a different DisclosureFest Foundation event.